The Visual Workplace-Visual Thinking Seminar
How do you achieve a 15%-30% increase in productivity, even after value-stream mapping and standard work? And how do you transform your work culture in the process? Schedule this seminar and find out.
Our Visual Workplace/Visual Thinking seminar is based on Galsworth’s Shingo award-winning book of the same name. It is designed to help you and your group of executives, managers, supervisors, trainers, Union staff, CI specialists, and coaches:
- Understand what workplace visuality is, why it is so important, and how the visual workplace not only creates a lean work culture, it drives it.
- Track and appreciate visuality’s core concepts, principles, and practices and how they support individual, team, and company outcomes—including lean.
- Map out vital next steps on your company’s journey to a visual enterprise.
Hear Dr. Galsworth present her 10-Doorway model and explain visuality as an imbedded language of performance that every individual in your organization can learn to speak. See over a hundred examples. Understand for yourself why getting visual is a compelling operational imperative that is crucial to meeting daily operational goals, no matter the setting—factory, hospital, office, agency or open-pit mine. Get serious about your war on waste, reducing lead time, and creating a spirited and engaged workforce that knows how to think visuality.
Whether you are well on your way to enterprise excellence or about to begin, this seminar will show you the why behind visuality’s power to empower, transform, accelerate, and sustain—and let the workplace speak. Contact us.
What You Learn
- Galsworth’s 10-Doorway Model and how it triggers hundreds of visual solutions
- Why visuality is a gigantic adherence mechanism and key to sustainability
- How to track the impact of the visual workplace on the bottomline
- How the visual workplace builds a spirited, engaged, and inventive workforce
- The difference between measures that monitor and measures that drive
- The telling difference between Visual Management an Visual Performance
- Why you need an improvement infrastructure as part of your visual conversion
- The difference between 5S and operator-led visuality
- The fit between the visual workplace and lean
Who Attends: Your executives and site managers, engineering, maintenance, HR, CI, Union
Officers, and training managers and their staff. We encourage you to invite all key decision-makers. And don’t hesitate to invite your value-add associates, too. Contact us.
- Available as a one- or two-day event, or as a briefing (4 – 6 hours)
- Group size: 15 to 120 participants, scalable
- Add a second day for a visual site assessment and next steps planning
- Includes an online group session with Dr. Galsworth to get questions answered and share progress
- Each seminar attendee receives a copy of the Visual Thinking Participant Manual (150 pages) for use during the seminar and as an on-going reference
- Included, at your option, are copies of Dr. Galsworth’s Shingo Prize-winning books, Visual Workplace/Visual Thinking and Work That Makes Sense: Operator-Led Visuality
“This seminar was incredible. The one thing that I was most impressed with is the universal simplicity of applying it. Visuality is immediately ‘tangible’ for the people using it. And it can have tremendous impact on our bottom-line. Galsworth is master of this field.”