Are you convinced that your value-add associates can—and want to—do more to improve their own performance and area where they work? And you want to know how.
Here’s how: The Work That Makes Sense Online Training System (WTMS). WTMS is a comprehensive, step-by-step methodology for teaching, implementing, and sustaining operator-led visuality, based on Gwendolyn Galsworth’s Shingo award-winning book of the same name.
- TWELVE fully-narrated/fully-animated online modules, with nearly 1000 visual solutions.
- Perfect for teaching individuals or groups, step-by-step—in a Zoom room with breakouts. Or in person.
- THREE bonus modules for managers
- Complete WTMS Resource Folio, with over a HUNDRED components (many you can customize):
Handouts, Exercises, Hit Lists, Checklists, Trainer Materials, Print-ready Wall Charts and Associate Manuals, Podcasts, Articles ….
- Plus two LIVE coaching sessions with Dr. Galsworth
Contact us for more info and purchase details.
Steven P. Mayo, Parker-Hannifin, Irvine, California
Sherrie Ford, Ph.D., Principal, Change Partners & Executive Vice President of Culture, Power Partners Inc., Athens, Georgia
Steven Pollard, Chief Business Analyst, Rolls-Royce Aerospace, Derby, England
Brent R. Allen, Vice President of Operations, Lifetime Products, Inc., Clearfield, Utah
Dr. Robert W. Hall, Author: Zero Inventories, Soul of the Enterprise, and many other titles
Richard J. Schonberger, Ph.D., Author: World Class Manufacturing, Let’s Fix It!, and many other titles.
Robert D. Miller, Former Executive Director, The Shingo Prize for Operational Excellence
Alice Lee, Vice President of Business Transformation, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston
Curt Williams, Director of Strategic Improvement, Parker-Hannifin, Irvine, California
2. The Building Blocks of Visual Thinking
3. Your Implementation Tool Box
4. Smart Placement: The Problem & The What-Is Map
5. Smart Placement: The Solution & The Could-Be Map
6. Smart Placement Principles: 1-7
7. Smart Placement Principles: 8-14
8. The Visual Where: Borders
9. The Visual Where: Addresses & ID Labels
10. Inertia/Resistance & Visual Mini-Systems
11a. The Four Power Levels (indicators & signals)
11b. The Four Power Levels (controls & guarantees)
B. Getting Ready to Blitz
C. Developing Your Color-Code Border System
- Customizable Hit lists, Checklists, Templates
- Tips and Guides
- Print-on-demand files for the two WTMS Participant Booklets
- 12 print-on-demand WTMS Instructional Wall Charts
- Listen to Dr. Galsworth’s podcast series on “Becoming a Brilliant Visual Workplace Trainer”
- Ten courtesy seats to the full system so your Trainers, OpEx Specialists, and other staff can watch the WTMS modules at their convenience (seats expire 30 days after your purchase).
Now at its most affordable thanks to the special discount code.
$500 off – Use Promo Code SHINGO
Please contact us.
Please note: After we receive your payment, we will send you an email with your License Access Code and information about your ten 30-days Courtesy Licenses.