$4,999.00 – $5,899.00
• Unlimited Access
• 12 months (+ 30 added days)
• 10 Courtesy Seats for first 40 days
• Annual Renewal: $2,500 (2 Seats)
(English with 12 Operator Modules in Spanish) $5,899.00
• 3 Online Management Modules
• The Complete WTMS Resource Folio with over 100 files (many you can customize) —Handouts, Exercises, Hit Lists, Checklists, Templates, Trainer Materials, Print-ready Wall Charts and Associate Manuals, Podcasts, Articles, and more
• 2 Online Group Coaching Sessions, LIVE with Dr. Galsworth (1.5 -2.0 hours each)
• 10 Courtesy Seats for your first 40 days so your staff can easily access and view the WTMS content .
Created and narrated by Gwendolyn Galsworth, The Work That Makes Sense Online Training System (WTMS) is a powerful series of 12 on-demand modules, based on Galsworth’s Shingo Prize winning book of the same name.
Use this system to teach your operators and other value-add associates how to convert their own work areas, step-by-step, into a workplace that speaks. With over 900 powerful, full-color visual solutions as a teaching base, this series of training modules stimulates real-time learning and hands-on application–supported by exercises, checklists, discussion points, and lots of visual thinking.
Each stand-alone module is about an hour and can be viewed solo or with a group. Precise navigation allows you to stop and start whenever you like.
Whether you want a spirited and engaged workforce, measurable bottom-line results—or both—the WTMS Online Training System is the affordable, powerful way to transform your value-add employees into a workforce of visual thinkers and produce a 15% to 30% increase in productivity.
Online learning via Litmos platform.
Visual Thinking Inc. will contact you to coordinate any additional licenses purchased for end-users and trainers.
English Only, English with 12 Operator Modules in Spanish