$4,995.00 – $7,495.00
- Two Licensed Seats
- Unlimited Access
- 12 months (+ 30 added days)
- 10 Courtesy Seats for first 40 days
- Annual Renewal: $3,795 (2 Seats)
(English with 13 Operator Modules in Spanish) $7,495.00
- 13 Online Operator Modules: Fully-narrated/fully-animated, with over 900 visual solutions
- 3 Online Management Modules
- THE COMPLETE WTMS RESOURCE FOLIO: Over 100 files (many you can customize)—Handouts, Exercises, Hit Lists, Checklists, Trainer Materials, Templates, Print-ready files for two WTMS Associate Booklets and 12 full-color WTMS Wall Charts, Podcasts, Articles, and more
- 2 Online Group Coaching Sessions, LIVE with Dr. Galsworth (1.5 -2.0 hours each)
- 10 Courtesy Seats for your first 40 days so your staff can easily access and view the WTMS content.
Created and narrated by Gwendolyn Galsworth, The Work That Makes Sense Online Training System (WTMS) is a powerful series of 12 on-demand modules, based on Galsworth’s Shingo Prize winning book of the same name.
Use this system to teach your operators and other value-add associates how to convert their own work areas, step-by-step, into a workplace that speaks. With over 900 powerful, full-color visual solutions as a teaching base, this series of training modules stimulates real-time learning and hands-on application–supported by exercises, checklists, discussion points, and lots of visual thinking.
Each stand-alone module is about an hour and can be viewed solo or with a group. Precise navigation allows you to stop and start whenever you like.
Whether you want a spirited and engaged workforce, measurable bottom-line results—or both—the WTMS Online Training System is the affordable, powerful way to transform your value-add employees into a workforce of visual thinkers and produce a 15% to 30% increase in productivity.
Online learning via Litmos platform.
Visual Thinking Inc. will contact you to coordinate any additional licenses purchased for end-users and trainers.
English Only, English with 13 Operator Modules in Spanish